Topic: Face reconstruction
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 15, 2012 3:02 PM

Dima Lisin

Re: Face reconstruction

Hi Bindu,

Computer Vision System Toolbox for MATLAB provides an object called
vision.CascadeObjectDetector which implements the Viola Jones face
detector. See
http://www.mathworks.com/help/vision/ref/vision.cascadeobjectdetectorclass.html

This would eliminate the need to write any mex files.

Dima