Topic: Another question about Factor
Replies: 13   Last Post: Nov 23, 2012 6:11 PM

Tang Laoya

Re: Another question about Factor

Dear Nasser,

Thanks again for your quick reply. After using the following command, it works:

vv = Det[{{1, 1, 1, 1}, {x1, x2, x3, x4}, {y1, y2, y3, y4}, {z1, z2,
z3, z4}}];
uu = HornerForm[vv, {x1, x2, x3, x4, y1, y2, y3, y4, z1, z2, z3, z4}]

Thanks,
Tang Laoya