Topic: Another question about Factor
Replies: 13   Last Post: Nov 23, 2012 6:11 PM

Tang Laoya

Re: Another question about Factor

Dear Nasser,

There is another problem when using HornerForm: the numbers in the express haven't been combined, for example:

k11 = 1/60 (b1^2 + c1^2 + d1^2)
k11 = HornerForm[k11]

The outputs are:
1/60 (b1^2 + c1^2 + d1^2)
b1^2/60 + c1^2/60 + d1^2/60

respectively.

How to do to let the numbers are also been combined?

Thanks,
Tang Laoya