Topic: Manually tell Mathematica how to evaluate integrals
Replies: 5   Last Post: Dec 3, 2012 3:18 AM

DC

Re: Manually tell Mathematica how to evaluate integrals

The following doesn't seem to reproduce your statement :

Simplify[D[x PolyLog[n + 1, Exp[x]] - x PolyLog[n + 2, Exp[x]], x],
Assumptions -> {n \[Element] Integers, x \[Element] Reals}]