Topic: vision.ForegroundDetector on Images
Replies: 12   Last Post: Feb 28, 2014 5:41 AM

Witek Jachimczyk

Re: vision.ForegroundDetector on Images

This is the paper that you should read:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=stoufer%20and%20grimson&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDEQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ai.mit.edu%2Fprojects%2Fvsam%2FPublications%2Fstauffer_cvpr98_track.pdf&ei=zHazUMCcLaSt0AHQtIC4BA&usg=AFQjCNERJxusL_4C7-VyJmHKPWgOWl9_zw

Witek