Topic: nchoosek all pairwise combinations
Replies: 10   Last Post: Nov 27, 2012 7:46 AM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: nchoosek all pairwise combinations

On 11/27/2012 4:29 AM, Jos (10584) wrote:

> I did not see the word cell matrix in the OP message ...

Well, they are characters and need to be in a 'matrix',
so I assumed it has to be a cell array.

> but "much more work" is rather overstated:
>
> A = 'abcde'
> [B1, B2] = ndgrid(A)
> M = reshape(cellstr([B1(:) B2(:)]),5,5)

Nice. I did not know about cellstr. That is definitly
better. 2 lines shorter than mine :)

--Nasser