Topic: Top 100 most used Theorems and Ideas from Mathematics
Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 28, 2012 12:02 PM

IV

Re: Top 100 most used Theorems and Ideas from Mathematics

<infinitgames@yahoo.com> wrote in
> I put together a list of the ideas and theorems that I used most and
> tried to put them in order by frequency of use.

That's a good thing.
Perhaps you could kindly add it later to Wikipedia: List of theorems,
Category:Mathematical concepts