Topic: Matheology S 162
Replies: 7   Last Post: Nov 30, 2012 5:00 PM

Virgil

Re: Matheology S 162

In article
<ac3dd4ec-197a-4194-a730-59f328242f8d@r3g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 30 Nov., 06:43, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
>

> > And note that neither WM nor anyone else has yet been able to show that
> > ZFC contains any self-contradictions or internal inconsistencies.

> I have shown that analysis and ZFC give different results with respect
> to the digits of the limit of a certain sequence. And I can construct
> such examples without end.

No you have not.

What WM claims to have shown, at least to his own satisfaction, has
almost never shown to the satisfaction of anyone else, which means that,
as far as proper mathematics is concerned, it has not been shown at all.

> And I can construct
> such examples without end.

Which will, as usual, not be satisfactory to anyone other than yourself.