Topic: Action-Reaction: Instantaneous VS Gradual
Replies: 9   Last Post: Dec 3, 2012 3:19 AM

jdawe

Re: Action-Reaction: Instantaneous VS Gradual

On Dec 3, 10:51 am, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
<LordAndroc...@December2012.org> wrote:
> "jdawe"  wrote in message

> The fastest way to travel between two points in space is via a
> straight line.
>
> In fact, if you travel on a true straight line to your destination
> then you will get there instantaneously.
>
> So, how fast is instantaneous? Well it is ZERO of course...
>
> An instantaneous journey takes 0 seconds, 0 hours and 0 days.
>
> Forget light speed.. and forget Star Trek warp speed...
>
> Instantaneous is the quickest way we can arrive at our destination.
>
> --------------
>
> Perfect - Imperfect
>
> Instantaneous - Gradual
>
> Linear - Curvature
>
> Continuum - Discrete
>
> Zero - Value
>
> Fiction - Fact
>
> So, a Perfect, Instantaneous, Linear, Continuum of ZERO seconds to our
> destination is a Fictitious fantasy!
>
> Impossible - Possible
>
> Absolute - Relative
>
> Even though it is impossible to obtain we must still start from this
> absolute reference frame when we are calculating our equations:
>
> Begin - End
>
> We must always begin with ZERO.
>
> If we are going to calculate how long it will take for us to get from
> point A to point B then we draw a fictitious straight line from point
> A to point B.
>
> Mathematically, we represent this straight line with a 0.
>
> Zero degrees linear, zero seconds etc.
>
> RELATIVE to this 0 degree ABSOLUTE straight line reference frame we
> get a degree of curvature that must be encountered for us to reach the
> destination in real life.
>
> Instantaneous - Gradual
>
> Linear - Curved
>
> For each degree of CURVATURE encountered a GRADUAL time value must be
> added to the INSTANTANEOUS  LINEAR 0.

> See a psychiatrist, you are totally deranged.
> *plonk*
>
> -- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
> Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

The funny thing is even though the Absolute, Linear, Continuum is
INSTANTANEOUS it is also absolutely at rest. It is PASSIVELY
INSTANTANEOUS.

The best way to understand this is look at a garden hose.

The more we remove the various kinks out of that hose then the fasert
the water will come out the end. If we remove all the kinks out of the
hose so that it is a perfect straight line then the water would go
through instantaneously.

Even though the hose represents instantaneous travel it is also at
rest relative to the water flowing through it.

This is why instantaneous is a passive constant not an active
variable.

And of course that passive constant is 0.