Topic: resolution and clarity to kinetic energy Chapt13.409 Pair Production
has to equal Pair Annihilation #1054 New Physics #1174 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 4, 2012 8:59 AM

herbert glazier

Re: positron & electron annihilation as rare event Chapt13.409 Pair
Production has to equal Pair Annihilation #1056 New Physics #1176 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed

On Dec 3, 5:21 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> positron & electron annihilation as rare event Chapt13.409 Pair
> Production has to equal Pair Annihilation #1055 New Physics #1175 ATOM
> TOTALITY 5th ed
>
> On Dec 3, 2:22 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
>

> <plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Alright, I finally have this solved so that I can equalize the Pair
> > Production with Pair Annihilation.

> > The resolution also gives us more in the fact that the neutrino is a
> > form of the photon.

> > We start with the basic unit of charge which is the magnetic monopole
> > of either 1M- or 1M+. The neutrino begins at 2 eV kinetic energy and
> > so the most simple and fundamental particle is the electron-neutrino
> > which is represented as a Double Transverse Wave as this:

> > 1M-  1M+
>
> > Now we derive the next fundamental particle with the addition of one
> > more M and each M represents 1eV of kinetic energy. The next
> > fundamental particle is this in DTW theory:

> >    M-
> > M-  M+

> > and it has 3 eV kinetic energy.
>
> > Now we add a 4th M then a 5th M and a 6th M etc etc and like a
> > pinwheel we add more M's to this Double Transverse Wave structure. So
> > the 4th M looks like this:

> >    M-
> > M-   M+
> >    M+

> > and the 5th M looks like this:
>
> >    2M-
> > M-   M+
> >     M+

> > Now as we add more and more M's, nothing really happens much except
> > when the M's get up into the millions of M's, because the lowest
> > photon has a E electric charge in it and the E charge begins with the
> > electron at 0.5 x 10^6 eV.

> > So once we have the M's on the double transverse waves
> > with millions of eV kinetic energy, then we have a electron created.
> > Surprisingly we do not yet have a photon created since once the M's
> > add up to 0.5 MeV, the M's form the first E, electric charge, and
> > where the M's of positive or negative M charge readily convert to
> > either + or - M charge.

> >               1.25*10^5M-
> > 1.25*10^5M-           1.25*10^5M+
> >               1.25*10^5M+

> > converts to approximately this:
> >       0.5*10^6M-
> > 1M-               1M+
> >          1M+
> > which converts to this:

> >     E-
> > M-   M+

> > The very big surprise in this is that the electron is more primitive
> > than even the photon. Because the photon requires two E charges of +
> > and - E charges.

> > The hierarchy of kinetic energy is that the neutrino is the lowest,
> > then comes the electron once the M's have reached a quantity of
> > 0.5*10^6 eV then an electron is borne.

> > Once the quantity of M's reaches 1*10^6 eV then both a E- and E+ is
> > borne and we have our first photon of a radio wave photon, we keep on
> [...]

Univese can not have one without the other.We know the end results
when hitting. Tebet