Topic: Re: WG 13 Announcement: CERME 8 [Turkey]
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 4, 2012 2:16 AM

kirby urner

Re: WG 13 Announcement: CERME 8 [Turkey]
att1.html (1.8 K)

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:03 PM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:

> This kind of celebration is coming soon to a neighborhood near you,
> thanks to our multiculti friends in the Education Mafia.
>
> Haim
> No representation without taxation.

Humans are stupid violent creatures. I don't know what your Education
Mafia is supposed to do about that.

Or rather, I agree: the "curriculum" (in broad terms) is very much to
blame, and it could be upgraded radically.

As for "multi-culturalism" being the cause -- that doesn't mean much to
me.

It's like a truism, a tautology: when groups are fighting other groups,
there's some difference in ethnicity you might use to tell them apart, if
not in appearance, then in how they speak or act.

Take the US Civil War, take the Thirty Years War in Europe, take the Boer
War... the list is endless and ongoing.

And yeah, Muslims are the same idiotic creatures the Angels despise
(humans suck, should never have been invented).

Lucifer laughs out loud (LOL) every time a religious bigot kills another
one.

Humans have been attacking humans since time immemorial, and you're using
such incidents to attack, well, humans. Where will it end?

My approach is to transfer more and more violence into the imagination
where it belongs. Keep it on the verbal plane. That's what civilization
does for us.

Don't take away fantasy violence, make it be the best replacement for
"acting out" as they say.

Kirby