Topic: System of differential equations
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 1:37 AM

stephen.p.luttrell@gmail.com

Re: System of differential equations

I found that converting your input cell to TraditionalForm and then back again to StandardForm - thus causing the terms in the differential equations to be reorganised - made NDSolve work though you now get a "NDSolve::mxst: Maximum number of 10000 steps reached ..." warning message.

Stephen Luttrell
West Malvern, UK