Topic: Action-Reaction: Energy that penetrates the Centrepoint transforms
into light.

Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 10, 2012 12:17 AM

jdawe

Re: Action-Reaction: Energy that penetrates the Centrepoint
transforms into light.

On Dec 9, 10:18 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/8/12 5:00 PM, jdawe wrote:
>

> > Energy moves from an area...
>
> We do not have a picture that energy comes in little blobs of a definite
> amount.
>    > In physics, energy (Ancient Greek: ???????? energeia "activity,
> operation"[1]) is an indirectly observed quantity that is often
> understood as the ability of a physical system to do work on other
> physical systems.[2][3] However, this must be understood as an overly
> simplified definition, as the laws of thermodynamics demonstrate that
> not all energy can perform work. Depending on the boundaries of the
> physical system in question, energy as understood in the above
> definition may sometimes be better described by concepts such as exergy,
> emergy and thermodynamic free energy. Therefore, in the words of Richard
> Feynman, "It is important to realize that in physics today, we have no
> knowledge what energy is. We do not have a picture that energy comes in
> little blobs of a definite amount."
>
> Ref:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy

Ok the opposite of having the ability to do work is being disabled.

Disabled - Worker

The opposite of definite is indefinite so,

Indefinite - Definite

Continuum -Discrete

A continuum is indefinite because it cannot be quantified.

I suppose we can visualise a queen bee as being disabled and the
centrepoint whilst the worker bees being the perimeter revolving
around her.

Centrepoint - Perimeter

The centrepoint is disabled, the perimeter is actively working.

Passive - Active

---------------------------------------

To be honest, Sam. I haven't got an opposite word for energy so im
unsure whether to put it on the left side with left properties or the
right side with right properties.

Left - Right

---------------------------

Maybe we can replace the word energy with the term charged ?

The centrepoint has zero charge therefore it is absolutely discharged.

I'm pretty sure energy is charged and therefore takes on properties of
the right side.

Discharged - Charged

Whole - Particle

Centrepoint - Perimeter

Energy should be known as charged particles rotating around the
perimeter.

What do you think?