Topic: M8 parallel to M9 installation
Replies: 16   Last Post: Dec 9, 2012 11:33 PM

Prof. Jake

Re: M8 parallel to M9 installation

Did you find out if this is possible? I want and need to do the same
thing.

Thanks
Prof. Jake

-----Original Message-----
From: Reinhard Simonovits [mailto:Reinhard.Simonovits@uni-graz.at]
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2012 4:58 AM
Subject: M8 parallel to M9 installation

Hi,

soon I will receive a M9 copy on my Window laptop.

A lot of code is running on M8. So I don't want to have M8 uninstalled when
M9 is being installed.

I would like to have both on my machine, M8 and M9.

Do you know if there is an option on the M9 installer menue to have M8
untouched?

If not is there a work around?

Liebe Gr=FC=DFe, Best wishes, Reinhard

Dr. Reinhard Simonovits
Handelsakademie | Karl Franzens University Math Department | Inst. for
Mathematics Grazbachgasse 71 | Heinrichstrasse 36
A-8010 Graz, Austria

Email: Reinhard.Simonovits@uni-graz.at