Topic: Given a grid of squares and the 4 corner cells coordinates, find all the others
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 11, 2012 3:58 PM

matt dash

Re: Given a grid of squares and the 4 corner cells coordinates, find all the others

"Francisco Seixas" wrote in message <ka58pl$95o$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> I mean I have the coordinates of the *centers* of the cells in each corner, and I'd like to find the coordinates of the *centers* of all other cells.

If you have the image processing toolbox, this is easy to do with the functions maketform and tformfwd/tforminv. Otherwise it's only slightly harder... it's just a simple linear transformation. See e.g. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformation_matrix