Topic: Mathematica via X11 ?
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 28, 2012 5:32 AM

Ulrich Arndt

Re: Mathematica via X11 ?

Hi,

ssh -X user@myserver

and calling

/usr/local/bin/mathematica

worked for me

(Laptop Mac Air and Linux remote)

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Arndt
Mobile: +49 172 287 6630

data2knowledge GmbH
Fahrenheitstr. 1
D-28359 Bremen

Gesch=E4ftsf=FChrung: Ulrich Arndt
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bremen, Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 26480 HB