Topic: question
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 30, 2012 8:49 PM

Bob Hanlon

Re: question

colors = {Red, Blue, Green};

r = 20;
c = 4;
(* r = 88 and c = 9 for your example *)

data = RandomReal[1, {r, c}];

clusters = FindClusters[
data, Length[colors]];

n = 1;
Style[#, Background ->
colors[[n++]]] & /@
clusters

To color in place by cluster

Style[#, Background -> colors[[
Position[clusters, #][[1, 1]]
]]] & /@
data

Bob Hanlon

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Hagwood, Charles R
<charles.hagwood@nist.gov> wrote:

> I have a matrix, say 88 x 9 . I use FindCluster to find say 3 clusters, i.e. the 88 rows are partitioned into 3 clusters. I want to use 3 colors to highlight these rows. For example, the rows in cluster 1 highlighted with color1, cluster 2 highlighted with color2 and cluster 3 highlighted with color 3. I want to be able to read the data underneath the highlight. How can this be done in Mathematica?
>
> Charles Hagwood

Date Subject Author
12/29/12
Read Re: question