Topic: Regents exam names
Replies: 21   Last Post: Jan 11, 2013 2:03 PM

CHaynes@cattlv.wnyric.org

RE: Regents exam names
att1.html (4.6 K)

I have also heard that they are not definitely based on the PARCC
assessments. Has anyone heard otherwise?

My concern is that I still don't know exactly what topics are covered
when..... I asked this earlier through this forum and I was referred to
the PARCC information, but now I believe that NYS hasn't decided to use
PARCC.

I am soooooo confused.

Cathy Haynes
Algebra Teacher
Class of 2015 Advisor
Cattaraugus Little Valley Central School
25 N Franklin Street
Cattaraugus, NY 14719
phone: (716) 257-3483 ext. 1135

In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
Johann von Neumann
US (Hungarian-born) computer scientist, mathematician (1903 - 1957)

From: Dianne Gizowski <GizowskD@dcmoboces.com>
To: "'nyshsmath@mathforum.org'" <nyshsmath@mathforum.org>
Date: 01/04/2013 08:27 AM
Subject: RE: Regents exam names
Sent by: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org

You are correct Evan, the Algebra and Geometry exams both change next year
(13-14). I haven?t heard anything about the names of them.

Dianne