Topic: How do you get Matlab to recognize 1000 digit numbers without
rounding?

Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 7, 2013 10:31 AM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: How do you get Matlab to recognize 1000 digit numbers without
rounding?

On 1/5/2013 6:40 PM, Allen wrote:
> I am working on project Euler and one of the problems asks you to find the largest
>product of 5 consecutive numbers in a given 1000 digit number. My question is
>how do I input this number without Matlab rounding?

humm, what is the difference between 1000 digit number, and a vector
that contains 1000 numbers for the purpose of solving this problem?

V=randi([0 9],10000,1);

Now apply your alogithm on it.

--Nasser