Topic: how to plot a function subject to constraints.
Replies: 14   Last Post: Jan 7, 2013 1:15 PM

Matt J

Re: how to plot a function subject to constraints.

"Emrah " <superonline21@hotmail.com> wrote in message <kcemb4$2ah$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> TideMan <mulgor@gmail.com> wrote in message <adfc55ca-51c8-4d03-a871-3829fd523c7d@googlegroups.com>...
> > On Monday, January 7, 2013 9:25:09 AM UTC+13, Emrah wrote:
> > > isn't there anyone to answer this?
> >
> > Answer what?
> > I don't see a question, just a statement of the problem, which looks awfully like homework.
> > What have you tried?
> > In what way did it not work?
> > Show us the code you've developed so far.

> ok mate, dont get angry :)
> here is the code i have developed so far
>
> function objFuncPlot
> [x2, x3] = meshgrid(0.1:.1:10, 0.1:.1:10);
> %x1 and x4 is constant
> x1=0.1996;
> x4=0.2107;
> %calculating constraints
> [g1,g2,g3,g4,g5,g6,g7]=constraints(x1,x2,x3,x4);

Set x2 and x3 to NaN where the constraints are not satisfied, e.g.,

G=[g1,g2,g3,g4,g5,g6,g7];
infeasible=~all(G(:));
x2(infeasible)=nan;
x3(infeasible)=nan;