Topic: Number with n^3 , 109
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 10, 2013 5:42 AM

kiru.sengal@gmail.com

Re: Number with n^3 , 109

On Tuesday, January 1, 2013 10:52:06 AM UTC-5, mina_world wrote:
> Hello, teacher~
>

> n^3 + (n+1)^3 + (n+2)^3 = 57 + 59 + 61 + ... + 109
>

> Find the "n".

> Answer is 8.
>

> http://board-2.blueweb.co.kr/user/math565/data/math/n3.jpg
>

> This is a solution of elementary schoolchild(of course, clever)
>

> Can you understand it ? I need your explanation.(used formula etc)

Clever and tall child?

Judging by the gradient of residue chalk on the bottom edge of that picture, that chalk board extends well past the bottom. The solution starts very high up and has a certain crispness to it.

Or maybe the flu is making me see things...