Topic: shtokhamer technical report
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 13, 2013 12:40 PM

clicliclic@freenet.de

Re: shtokhamer technical report

D Herring schrieb:

> On 01/07/2013 01:38 PM, nijso@hotmail.com wrote:

> > I'm looking for the following technical report of Shtokhamer:
> >
> > Solving first order differential equations using the Prelle Singer algorithm,
> > Technical Report 88-09, Center for Mathematical computation, University of Delaware (1988)

> I'd try asking their reference desk for help.
> http://www2.lib.udel.edu/ref/askalib/

Doesn't look so bad: "This service is intended for currently-enrolled
students, faculty, and staff of the University of Delaware. Questions
from others will be answered only if they relate to Delaware or to
collections unique to the University of Delaware Library."

<http://www.lib.udel.edu/forms/askref.php>

My guess is they would offer to provide a digital copy for a fee of
something like 50 Dollars.

Martin.