Topic: is this just another attack on AP, or is it a technical problem of Google
Replies: 13   Last Post: Jan 22, 2013 9:01 AM

J. Antonio Perez M.

Re: is this just another attack on AP, or is it a technical problem
of Google

On Monday, January 14, 2013 7:48:20 AM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> About a month or two months ago, the New Google Newsgroups were
>
> dismissing all of my posts under flagged for abuse. Then that stopped.
>

> But now another insidious attack upon me, is that I can no longer get
>
> any of the New Google Newsgroups and is stuck with the Old Google
>
> Newsgroups. Mind you I prefer the Old because the New is crappy in
>
> trying to post out of. The only good thing about the News Newsgroups
>
> is that it filters out many of the off-topic nonsense such as HVAC or
>
> BroilJab or Kevin nutters.

It is even better, dear deluded crank: it also filters your nonsenses, WM's nonsenses and just regular commercial spam!