Topic: Problem with clearing text from axes
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 15, 2013 3:44 PM

Bruno Luong

Re: Problem with clearing text from axes

"Kate J." wrote in message <kd1ils$rrb$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> set(axesHandle, 'Xlim', [-0.7 0.7], 'Ylim', [-0.2 0.7]);
> TaskNumHandle = text(10,10,'Task # = 1');

(10,10) is outside the axe limits, therefore I'm not surprises you won't see anything displayed. You should also enfore the axes by calling:
text(..., 'Parent', axesHandle)