Topic: interpolation on geometric progression data
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 15, 2013 5:19 PM

Anil Kumar Palaparthi

Re: interpolation on geometric progression data

From Geometric Progression, what I mean is that the data is not sampled uniformly or in linear sequence. It is sampled in geometric sequence.
For example, y = f(x) where 'x' is sampled in geometric sequence not in linear sequence and I can't fit any polynomial to 'f'.

-Anil Palaparthi.