Topic: Question about PlotRange
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 18, 2013 12:49 AM

Bob Hanlon

Re: Question about PlotRange

The "clipped" items don't show but the boundaries show. To include the
clipped portions, Join the plot, do clipping manually, or use
ListLinePlot

Table[
ListPlot[
Table[x, {x, -.13, .13, .01}],
Axes -> True,
Filling -> 0,
FillingStyle -> {Red, Darker[Green]},
PlotRange -> {Automatic, yRange}],
{yRange, {Full, {-0.1, 0.06}}}]

Table[
ListPlot[
Table[x, {x, -.13, .13, .01}],
Axes -> True,
Filling -> 0,
FillingStyle -> {Red, Lighter[Green]},
Joined -> True,
PlotRange -> {Automatic, yRange}],
{yRange, {Full, {-0.1, 0.06}}}]

Table[
ListPlot[
Table[Clip[x, {-0.1, 0.05}], {x, -.13, .13, .01}],
Axes -> True,
Filling -> 0,
FillingStyle -> {Red, Darker[Green]},
PlotRange -> {Automatic, yRange}],