Topic: free neutron decay in Bubble Chamber Experiment Chapt15.40 which
initiates the free neutron decay, pre-electron or pre-proton Experiment #1163
New Physics #1283 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 19, 2013 3:17 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

free neutron decay in Bubble Chamber Experiment Chapt15.40 which
initiates the free neutron decay, pre-electron or pre-proton Experiment #1163
New Physics #1283 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Jan 18, 5:16 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright, there are bubble chamber pictures of electrons and protons.
> But so far have not located any picture which is a neutron decay into
> that of electron, proton and neutrino. Neutral particles are not
> visible in bubble chambers but charged particles are. I looked at the
> CERN vee tracks to single out a neutron decay, but none found.
>
> I did find a overall assessment that the predominant particle seen in
> Bubble Chambers is the electron.
>
> Now let us use that fact for the most simple proof that Neutron decay
> is not the Feynman diagram of the Standard Model with quarks, but
> rather the neutron decay is Maxwell Equations initiated where a
> electron initiates the decay and then a proton and neutrino follow up.
>
> So, if the Standard Model is correct, then the proton should be the
> predominant particle in Bubble Chamber pictures. If the Maxwell
> Equations as the axioms over all of physics is the driving mechanism
> then the electron should be the dominant particle seen in Bubble
> Chambers.
>
> Now, let us set up an experiment with Bubble Chamber where the chamber
> has a lot of free neutrons. Then take pictures. If the Standard Model
> is correct, we should see a larger number of protons then ever we see
> electrons. If the Maxwell Equations drive neutron decay, we should
> see, always more electrons present than ever we see protons present in
> the tracks.

Sorry I was under the impression that several years ago I was looking
at Bubble Chamber tracks and one from CERN pointed out a neutron decay
into electron, proton, neutrino but seems like I was mistaken.

Perhaps no free neutron decays are ever seen in Bubble Chamber tracks
because no-one introduces free neutrons. For there are glass chambers
in which to confine free neutrons at cold temperatures and try to gain
the time interval of decay.

So maybe no-one ever had free neutron observations from a Bubble
Chamber in mind to set-up and do the experiment. Well, better late
than never.

I think this is going to be the easiest experiment to prove one way or
the other whether it is the pre-electron that causes the neutron to
decay or the pre-proton. The Standard Model has all its bets upon the
pre-proton. The Maxwell Equations as axioms over all of physics has
its bet on the pre-electron. So what would a proof be? If it is the
pre-electron, then the tracks should always have as many or more
electrons than ever protons. If it is the pre-proton, then the
situation is reversed and that the tracks should always have as many
or more protons than ever electrons.

Now I am confident it is going to be electrons because experiments
have shown there to be, as Wikipedia wrote, 4 per million "two-body
decays, where the electron fails to gain 13.6 eV and is stuck to the
proton as a hydrogen atom.

What that indicates is that the electron is the initiator, as the
particle that breaks up the neutron but in a few cases cannot escape
the proton.

If I am correct that the electron is the initiator, then all the
Feynman diagrams involving quarks are just fancy illusions of what is
going on. And that we need to replace Standard Model of its gibberish
nonsense of Algebra preservations of conservation laws, replace that
gibberish with the Maxwell Equations in control and in governance of
what particles are doing.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium