Topic: should Ohm's law be V=iR or V=i +R Chapt15.34 explaining
Superconductivity from Maxwell Equations #1169 New Physics #1289 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 9   Last Post: Jan 23, 2013 6:41 AM

bacle

From: nyc
Registered: 6/6/10
Re:Making things Up and Calling Myself a Scientist: the Life of plutonium

> Should Ohm's law be V = iR or V = i + R Chapt15.34
> explaining
> Superconductivity from Maxwell Equations #1169 New
> Physics #1289 ATOM
> TOTALITY 5th ed
>
> <snip>

. For example, almost no
> scientist knows
> when a DC or AC current applies.

Of course, this is yet something else you're making up, and you have no data at all to support it, yet you make a categorical, unqualified statement.

I guess that's what you call science. Then, yes, by that definition, you definitely are a scientist, i.e., you are a FRAUD.