Topic: possible experiment proving Malus law of superconduction and BCS a
fake #1185 New Physics #1305 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 29, 2013 9:33 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

possible experiment proving Malus law of superconduction and BCS a
fake #1185 New Physics #1305 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Jan 28, 3:00 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> So now, let me try to draw a picture of what happens in normal regular
> conduction, superconduction and how the 2nd law of thermodynamics
> arises in these events.
>
> You have a battery and a closed loop wire, and let me call the front
> of the battery the start and the back of the battery the end or finish
> so as to reference the movement of the electrons as a start to end
> motion.
> So we turn the battery on and we have a DC current flow. And what
> makes that happen is that the photons at the start as soon as the
> battery is on, the photons zip through the closed loop wire at the
> speed of light and become paired to an electron. When they pair, the
> photon guides the electron in its motion. So as the battery is turned
> on, we have electricity of the Maxwell Equations, but we also have the
> 2nd law of thermodynamics, because the photons at the start, the
> photons enmasse have traveled throughout the closed wire loop obeying
> the Malus law of each atom in the closed loop wire of copper, each
> atom of copper is a Malus law polarizing filter. Each atom of copper
> filters the photons and the photons pair up 1 on 1 with a moving
> electron. When a photon is in the beam of photons it is a hot body,
> and when the photon is paired to a single electron it is a cold body.
> So here we have the 2nd law of thermodynamics.
> And, here we have the normal conduction with Resistance in Ohm's law
> because each atom of copper as a polarizing filter lets photons go
> through at a specific intensity. When electrons pair with a photon,
> the pair aims to restore that copper atom to its original ground state
> of protons and electrons of a copper atom in ground state.
>
> The difference between normal conduction in copper at room temperature
> and a superconductor at 5Kelvin, is that the Malus law of the atoms as
> polarizing filters are all oriented or aligned at an angle of 0
> degrees, allowing all the photons to go through, but in the normal
> conductor, the Malus law of all the atoms of copper are not aligned at
> a 0 degree angle and so some few electrons of copper and some few
> photons never pair up and those few atoms of copper never reach ground
> state.
>
> So heat, and resistance and friction in terms of the Maxwell Equations
> are photons that just never paired up with electrons to return a
> particular atom to its ground state condition.
>
> Note to the reader. I have just recently come upon this unifying
> theory of EM with thermodynamics. I have had much experience in
> arriving at new theories of science and the experience has shown me
> that upon the date of a new theory, it may take months and years to
> make clear that new theory. Sort of like a camera picture development.
> The picture does not become clear all at once but takes time for the
> image to be vaguely visible, then more clear and finally totally
> clear. So in the next few days I will try to make more clear this

(snipped)

Possible experiment on superconductors proving that Malus law is at
play and the BCS theory a fakery.

I do not know if researchers can observe these vortices they talk
about in superconductors. I do not know, but suppose they can observe
the vortices in some manner.

Then, I suspect that if the BCS theory is true, and since it is based
on Cooper pairing of electrons, that the vortices would be everywhere
along the closed loop conductor. However, if the Malus law with photon
messengers is the mechanism of superconductivity, then the vortices
should appear close to the generator rather than all along the
conducting coil.

So, if we can observe the location of these vortices, we may then be
able to differentiate which is the true theory--- Malus law or BCS
theory.

Now Wikipedia talks about these vortices, but it is difficult to
assess whether they are observable and where they take place.

--- quoting Wikipedia ---
In a class of superconductors known as type II superconductors,
including all known high-temperature superconductors, an extremely
small amount of resistivity appears at temperatures not too far below
the nominal superconducting transition when an electric current is
applied in conjunction with a strong magnetic field, which may be
caused by the electric current. This is due to the motion of vortices
in the electronic superfluid, which dissipates some of the energy
carried by the current. If the current is sufficiently small, the
vortices are stationary, and the resistivity vanishes. The resistance
due to this effect is tiny compared with that of non-superconducting
materials, but must be taken into account in sensitive experiments.
However, as the temperature decreases far enough below the nominal
superconducting transition, these vortices can become frozen into a
disordered but stationary phase known as a "vortex glass". Below this
vortex glass transition temperature, the resistance of the material
becomes truly zero.

--- end quoting Wikipedia on superconductivity ---

Archimedes Plutonium ?http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium ?whole entire
Universe is just one big atom ?where dots of the electron-dot-cloud
are galaxies