Topic: possible experiment proving Malus law of superconduction and BCS a
fake #1185 New Physics #1305 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 29, 2013 9:33 AM

bacle

From: nyc
Registered: 6/6/10
Re: Copying and Pasting from Other books. Ruining your Book, I hope.

> There may well be a very simple proof that the
> conductivity of
> electricity in either normal conductors or
> superconductors is carried
> out by the Malus law with photon messengers of
> electrons in the
> circuit.
> In the last post, I offered a experiment that if we
> can observe
> vortices in superconductors that the BCS theory would
> predict the
> vortices throughout the circuit. The Malus theory
> would predict the
> vortices to be bunched up near the generator source
> of current and
> further on the circuit would be free of vortices.
>
> Now after posting that, I thought there should be a
> more direct proof
> of which is true-- Malus law or BCS theory. Before I
> discuss this
> second experiment let me refresh in my own mind and
> the reader what
> the BCS theory contends is going on. There is no
> better physics
> textbook than the 1980s Halliday and Resnick because
> after 1988,
> physics textbook started to fill their pages with the
> nonsense
> fakeries of Big Bang, black-holes, quarks, strings,
> neutron stars and
> other assorted nonsense.

Again, you have not made any experiments of your own, yet you describe a theory as 'fakery'. You are not just a FRAUD, but an inept buffoon.

So the best physics textbook
> ended in 1988.
>
> Halliday and Resnick's 1988, 3rd edition,
> Fundamentals of Physics

Asshole:

Why would anyone buy your book? Instead, they can buy the book by Resnick--a real scientist, unlike you.