Topic: why silver does not superconduct near 0 Kelvin #1193 New Physics
#1313 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 6   Last Post: Feb 3, 2013 5:32 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

silver beating out superconductors by amperage current #1194 New
Physics #1314 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Jan 31, 3:25 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright, the true theory of superconductivity must be able to tie
> together why silver is the highest normal conductor, yet when the
> temperature is lowered, that silver never goes into superconduction.
> So if the Malus law theory of superconductivity is true, it must
> explain silver.
>
> So I have been investigating this property of silver and find out that
> silver is the world's best reflector of the elements as well as being
> the world's best normal conductor. And to be polarized, reflection is
> a means of polarization. So those facts support the Malus law theory
> of superconductivity. But does it explain why the lowering of
> temperature to approaching 0 Kelvin, that silver never reaches
> superconduction?
>
> Well, I need to investigate something called the polarizing angle or
> Brewster angle. Since superconductivity is where the angle in the
> Malus law is 0 degrees allowing all the photons to pass through, that
> the trouble with silver and copper and gold, all good reflectors, is
> that they are competing with a Brewster angle that eliminates them
> from reaching the 0 degree angle in Malus law.
>
> But there may well be a more practical answer, having to do with data
> of silver as the temperature is lowered to near 0 Kelvin. It maybe the
> case that as the temperature is lowered that silver is very near the
> state of superconduction but not at superconductivity. Say about 98%
> of superconductivity and that unlike other superconductors, silver is
> able to hold more of a current in amperage than even the
> superconductors. So that silver at 4 degrees Kelvin although not
> superconductive is able to hold a amperage current at 98%
> superconductive compared to mercury at 4 degrees which is
> superconductive but limited ability to hold a large current amperage.
> Again, this would be a case of the poor and shoddy research and
> reporting in physics superconduction.

Hello, let me try to explain that last paragraph above a little
better. Since I cannot find any literature on the questions posed by
that last paragraph.

Suppose you have all types of superconductors, the elemental and the
compound high temperature superconductors such as the perovskites. And
you find in research that none of these is able to hold a 10 amperage
current or higher, no matter what the temperature is. So that all
superconductors lose their superconduction abilities at 10 amperage
current or higher.

However, silver at 30 degrees Kelvin is able to hold a 10 amperage
current better than any superconductor regardless of their transition
temperature. And at 4 degrees Kelvin, silver holds a 20 amperage
current better than any other material regardless of whether
superconducting or not.

Physicists in superconductivity have done a very poor job of
researching conduction and superconduction with regards to the
amperage related to temperature. For the past 50 years of research
into superconduction, has been almost a one sided or one eyed endeavor
of only temperature and never a temperature with amperage research.

So what I am saying if the above is true, that silver has been always
the best conductor of electricity because, although silver never
superconducts, still, its conduction beats out the superconductors
when amperage current is included in the analysis.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium