Topic: Chapt15.42 Deriving E=mcc purely from the Maxwell Equations; energy
and mass are dualities not equivalencies #1196 New Physics #1316 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 2, 2013 1:49 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

primitive terms or axiom concepts in physics are lower than
mathematics #1197 New Physics #1317 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Feb 2, 12:23 am, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snipped)

> Duality is a concept that is lower than what equality is a concept in
> mathematics. In fact, mathematics has no concept lower than equality.
> But Physics is richer than mathematics and physics subsumes all of
> mathematics. And so, in physics there is a concept of equality, but a
> concept even lower in that of duality.

For me, often, it pays to reread what I just wrote a few minutes ago,
because it jogs my mind into ramifications I may have missed.

In mathematics the lowest concept other than numbers and points and
lines, is the concept of equality. So in mathematics their lowest
concepts are these, points, lines, number, equality, greater than,
less than, etc etc. Those are a few of their lowest concepts, their
primitive axiom concepts.

And all of those concepts are borrowed into physics. However, physics
has a concept that is far lower than any axiom concept in mathematics.
It is the concept of duality, that particle is the dual of wave and
that electricity is the dual of magnetism. Mathematics speaks of
relationships and uses the word "dual" such as in regular polyhedra,
but it is not what physics uses the word dual and duality.

Duality in physics is far below any axiom concept in mathematics and
duality in physics is the existence function. In fact, in physics we
have a concept of existence, whereas in mathematics, existence is not
a axiom concept.

So in physics, what gives rise to an electron, what makes the electron
exist is duality of particle and wave, or of energy and time or of
charge and mass.

So the axiom-concepts of physics are lower than the axiom concepts of
mathematics, because in physics, we have to have existence of objects,
where in mathematics, the number 1 does not exist as a physical
entity, nor does a line exist as a physical entity. But in physics, a
electron or proton exists and to exist they must have a duality that
gives rise to the existence.

In Physics, the Maxwell Equations are the axiom set with the facts of
Chemistry thrown in. In Mathematics the axiom set of Euclidean
geometry is the Euclid axioms or the revision set of Hilbert axioms.
In physics, the primitive terms or axiom concepts are duality, mass,
charge, electricity, magnetism, etc. And because physics has duality
as a axiom concept, a primitive term, this allows physics to have
"existence of objects". The electron exists because particle wave
duality, or energy time or mass charge, etc.

Archimedes Plutoniumhttp://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium