Topic: My amateurview of math.
Replies: 27   Last Post: Feb 10, 2013 2:56 AM

JT

Re: My amateurview of math.

On 1 Feb, 15:14, "fasnsto" <inva...@invalid.com> wrote:
> "JT" <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On 1 Feb, 09:59, "christian.bau" <christian....@cbau.wanadoo.co.uk>
> wrote:

> >> Go to your bathroom.
> >> Count how many elephants there are.
> >> How many? The answer is zero.

> >> If you watch an elephant leaving your bathroom, how many elephants are
> >> in the bathroom then?
> >> There were none, then one left, so now there are minus one elephants
> >> in your bathroom.

> >If there is zero elephants i hardly need to count it or them.
> >Well if you show me the negative elephant i will count it.

> >But rather say i have 1 dollar in wallet, and you steal it and i am
> >simply out of money

> "out of money" = zero = 0
>

> >but there isn't minus 1 dollar in wallet.
>
> he stole only 1,   1-1 = 0

You must be confused 1-1=(no remainder), this is real math solving
things i have no bananas left for you thus you have of imagine/dream
of one to see one there.
You see you have to buckets with one ball in each you poor the ball
from one bucket to the other, I will not even discuss such thing that
there could be a numeric value left in the empty bucket.
As far as i care you can put the bucket on the head and look funny,
thus you are a bucket head of no value.
The empty set is dreamed up, i put my values in computational theory
that solves real problems, not imaginary.

> >But you
> >do owe me 1 dollar and i have a claim upon you.

> but that is not what is in your wallet, and that is 0 dollars.

Yes and there is no fucking elephants in my wallet either, so i do not
need to count them.

> >And that is do not dream up things that aren't countable.
>
> I count none, no dollars, which is zero dollars.

No you do not count no dollars and no elephants, you may count a
little bananas and that is why i do not trust you.