Topic: Labelling each curve and changing grid in ParametricPlot
Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 3, 2013 2:51 AM

emammendes@gmail.com

Re: Labelling each curve and changing grid in ParametricPlot

Hi David

Many thanks.

Grid - Instead of the normal grid (horizontal and vertical lines) I wonder whether there is a way to draw lines (just like grid) for specific values of Omega.

Ed