Topic: Specify/change the error used by train command
Replies: 4   Last Post: Feb 4, 2013 2:15 PM

AM76

Re: Specify/change the error used by train command

"Steven_Lord" <slord@mathworks.com> wrote in message <keogg8$e$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> So you're creating a neural network control system? If you're using Simulink
> to do so, there's documentation for that.

Yes Steve I'm doing a NN control system. And No I'm not using Simulik cause the NN model reference controller available in Simulink is single output and my system is multi-output. If I use multiple of these NN controller models then the problem will be in the identification of the plant it connected to cause the plant input have 2-3 different inputs.

> Why?
>
> If this is for a school project and the goal of the course for which you're
> doing this is NOT to learn neural networks but to control the system, ask
> your professor why they're placing this limitation on you.

No I have no option so I'm trying to reprogram the Feedforward and the backpropagation.
I want to use train command but I just want to know if it's possible to specify the delta error (Yd-NNo) to be used in train command? Is it possible and how please.