Topic: solving the neutrino as the dual of the photon #1201 New Physics
#1321 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 5   Last Post: Feb 6, 2013 2:36 AM

bacle

From: nyc
Registered: 6/6/10
Re: Pretending to be a Scientist. The FRAUD Continues.

> Alright, I am in good shape for these last 100 or
> less pages of New
> Physics. Made many new discoveries

Do you mean your brilliant :

i)Links to Wikipedia

ii) References to 20+ year-old books

iii)YouTube Videos.

Neither is your work, neither is what anyone who is not a fraud (like yourself) would call reliable references. Nor is it work that belongs to you. So , on top of being a moron, you're taking credit for other people's work.

> but am lacking

Intelligence, honesty, any redeeming quality.

Go pretend somewhere else, you fraud, you fool no one.

of