Topic: Alice in Quantumland
Replies: 6   Last Post: Feb 6, 2013 11:31 AM

socratus@bezeqint.net

Re: Alice in Quantumland

On Feb 5, 3:36 pm, socratus <socra...@bezeqint.net> wrote:
> On Feb 5, 2:09 pm, David Bernier <david...@videotron.ca> wrote:
>

> > On 02/05/2013 06:41 AM, socratus wrote:
>
> > >     Alice in Quantumland
> > > =.
> > > The theory of quantum electrodynamics describes Nature as absurd
> > >   from the point of view of common sense.
> > > And it agrees fully with experiment.
> > >   So I hope you accept Nature as She is ? absurd.
> > > / QED : The Strange Theory of Light and Matter
> > >    page. 10.  by  R. Feynman /

> > > ? Many believe that relative theory tells us that ours
> > > is a kind of Alice-in-Wonderland universe;  that this
> > > revealed by the mathematician Einstein who discovered
> > > that there is a fourth dimension,  . . . .. . .  that, in short,
> > > everything is relative and mysterious. ?
> > >   / Book ?Albert Einstein? ,  page 4.  By Leopold Infeld ./

> > > We still don't know that negative 4-D is.  (!)
>
> > > In the other words:
> > > Physicists show us the absurd and mysterious existence
> > >   of nature as a real fact.
> > >   I cannot believe that nature is absurd and mysterious.
> > >   I think that their interpretations in  relative and
> > >   quantum electrodynamics theories were  wrong.
> > > ==..
> > > ' But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice.
> > > 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
> > >    / Lewis Carroll.
> > >     Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. /

> > > .
>
> > Yes.  In between two thoughts, what are you thinking?
>
> > dave
>
> I think that it is possible to understand the universe
> using usual common logical thought.
> We need only understand in which zoo (reference frame )
> physicists found higgs-dozon and 1000 its elementary brothers.
>
> socratus

It is impossible using particle accelerators to understand
god-particles and the ultimate truth of nature as physicists hope.
=.
To create particle accelerators is needed reference frame of vacuum.
(!)
It means that physicists take vacuum as a reflector of the real (!)
structure of nature: the space between billions and billions galaxies.

But on the other hand, today's physicists refuse to take vacuum
T=0K as real fundament of Universe.
? It is true . . . there is such a thing as absolute zero; we cannot
reach temperatures below absolute zero not because we are not
sufficiently clever but because temperatures below absolute zero
simple have no meaning.?
/ Book : ?Dreams of a final theory? Page 138.
By Steven Weinberg. The Nobel Prize in Physics 1979 /
=.
Question:
Does one physicist hand know that the other hand makes?
=.
( maybe without vacuum the CERN is good place for formula-I
competition . . ? ! )
=.
Socratus

==.