Topic: high school scope and sequence
Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 6, 2013 10:35 AM

cduff@rochester.rr.com

Re: high school scope and sequence

Leslie-
I don't know if this might be pertinent to your question, but I am attaching the recent GVASCD Newsletter...primarily for the upcoming workshop that is going to take place in March. Perhaps that might be an opportunity to find more information?

Connie K. Duff
President, NYSSELA
STANYS SAR
Member of GVASCD