Topic: Computation precision on command line and in scripts
Replies: 8   Last Post: Feb 11, 2013 6:59 AM

Bruno Luong

Re: Computation precision on command line and in scripts

"Pierre" wrote in message <kf0hqs$r3e$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> Blaming JIT settings does not really satisfy me (and it is not documented, as far as I can search).

They are unfortunately not documented. Understandable decision because users should not rely on those optimizations, they can change quickly from version to version. I bellieve Loren must write few useful things on her blog on the subject.

The best is user should make the code robust to JIT or order of evaluation.

Bruno