Topic: Real time audio processing
Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 8, 2013 8:53 PM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: Real time audio processing

On 2/8/2013 7:00 PM, Diogo wrote:
> ta98otani@gmail.com wrote in message <6c5eb5a7-48d3-4a7d-be4e-76d1f94b3da6@googlegroups.com>...
>> Yes. You can use system object found in DSP system toolbox.
>> You can capture Realtime audio and play back in Realtime (as much as your CPU can take it)
>>
>> Takuya

> Great, I found "from audio device" tool, but how do I send the information to my code as "x"
>for example? my code is in a .m file(obviously) how do I insert my code in simulink so I
> can connect the circuit?

http://www.mathworks.com/videos/incorporating-matlab-algorithms-into-a-simulink-model-69028.html

"With a MATLAB Function block, you can write a MATLAB function for use in a Simulink model."
http://www.mathworks.com/help/simulink/slref/matlabfunction.html