Topic: Using a notebook - how to add a caption and ...
Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 16, 2013 1:07 AM

Helen Read

Re: Using a notebook - how to add a caption and ...

(* If your image is named img *)

Labeled[img, "Caption text here"]

You can style the label, and place it wherever you would like.

For example:

Labeled[img,
Style["Caption text", Red, Bold, Italic,
FontFamily -> "Times", 18], Top]

Helen Read
University of Vermont