Topic: Transpose on ND array is not defined???
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 12, 2013 11:38 AM

Steven Lord

Re: Transpose on ND array is not defined???

"sudha " <sudha@gmail.com> wrote in message
> This is the code for Eigenface recognition

*snip*

> while running the pgm, this is the error m getting.
>
> ??? Error using ==> ctranspose
> Transpose on ND array is not defined.
>
> Error in ==> Mio at 163
> InImage=reshape(double(InputImage)',irow*icol,1);
>
> what shd i do??? hw to correct the error?? plz help me out

Use the PERMUTE function instead. It is a generalization of the transpose
operation, which as the error message indicates is only supported for 2-D
matrices not N-D (N > 2) arrays.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com