Topic: Limiting output range; computing n log2 n
Replies: 6   Last Post: Feb 18, 2013 7:35 PM

Ray

Re: Limiting output range; computing n log2 n

"Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message <kfr5c6$7pe$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Ray" <RayMitchell@MeanOldTeacher.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Thanks for the response. That does fix the issue in my question 2, but the issue in question 1 still exists.

> Use axis() command to fix the range you want the plot appears.
>
> Bruno

Bruno,

As shown in my sample code I have used axis([0, 40, 0, 200]) to provide the desired range of the axes and I have limited the values that will actually be used on the x axis by doing n = 0:1:40; However, for the last two cases that I am plotting the value of y will be much greater than 200, thereby causing the y axis to be greatly compressed in order to display these large values. Is there a way to tell it not to display any y values greater than a certain value?

Thanks,
Ray