The Math Forum

Topic: variable from function to workspace
Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 18, 2013 11:37 AM

Re: variable from function to workspace

zack00 <> wrote in message <>...
> Hello,
> Anybody knows how to transfer a variable between Workspace and a function?
> For example, inside a function I want to export a variable to Workspace or get a variable from Workspace. How should I do?
> Thanks.

function [export_to_Workspace] = function_Name(get_from_Workspace)

You can also use globals (if you really must).

If you are looking for some other solution, can you be more specific?