Topic: variable from function to workspace
Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 18, 2013 11:37 AM

Curious

Re: variable from function to workspace

zack00 <p.hilovsky@gmail.com> wrote in message <637b3e34-ebb0-4377-ad67-86ec25e2b20c@googlegroups.com>...
> Hello,
>
> Anybody knows how to transfer a variable between Workspace and a function?
>
> For example, inside a function I want to export a variable to Workspace or get a variable from Workspace. How should I do?
>
> Thanks.

function [export_to_Workspace] = function_Name(get_from_Workspace)

You can also use globals (if you really must).

If you are looking for some other solution, can you be more specific?