Topic: Elementary Math Curriculum Selection
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 18, 2013 3:21 PM

Ian Stone

From: Colorado
Registered: 3/9/06
Fwd: [ncsm-members] Elementary Math Curriculum Selection
att1.html (1.4 K)

Please unsubscribe, thank you.

Ian Stone

Begin forwarded message:

From: LINDA ESPOSITO <lme2011@hotmail.com<mailto:lme2011@hotmail.com>>
Date: February 18, 2013, 12:24:39 PM MST
To: <ncsm-members@mathforum.org<mailto:ncsm-members@mathforum.org>>
Subject: [ncsm-members] Elementary Math Curriculum Selection

Hi all,

Our district is considering two elementary math programs for adoption. They are GO Math and Envision Common Core. If your district has recently adopted either program, I would be very interested in your feedback (either on or off the listserv). You are welcome to contact me directly with your impressions of either program at: lme2011@hotmail.com<mailto:lme2011@hotmail.com>

I appreciate your time spent sharing your thoughts for our benefit.

Sincerely,
Linda Esposito
Supervisor of Mathematics K-12