Topic: How to generate Latin Hypercube parameter space
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 22, 2013 4:59 PM

Tom Lane

Re: How to generate Latin Hypercube parameter space

It sounds like you are hoping for an extension of latin hypercube designs to
non-rectangular regions. If such a thing exists, I'm not aware of it.

Would it be satisfactory to discard the points that violate the constraints?
You might have to experiment with different sample sizes to get the desired
number of acceptable points.

-- Tom