Topic: Automating an iterative procedure
Replies: 9   Last Post: Feb 25, 2013 3:39 AM

dpb

Re: Automating an iterative procedure

On 2/24/2013 4:56 AM, Milos Milenkovic wrote:

Milos--_PLEASE_ do not toppost--

> yes, intermediate values of B0 and B1 have to be stored, I have to see
> when they converge. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Where's your incorporation of the suggestions previously made?

For convergence, it would seem you would only need the current and
previous values so either use two variables and alternate them or use
two planes of a three-dimensional array B(:,:,1:2) or similar logic.