Topic: Curve fitting toolbox (Failure in initial user-supplied objective function evaluation)
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 28, 2013 4:17 AM

kees de kapper

Re: Curve fitting toolbox (Failure in initial user-supplied objective function evaluation)

Sorry, I just found it.

I've got two variables to be found, thus
opts = fitoptions('Method','NonlinearLeastSquares', 'Startpoint',[0,0]);

kees