Topic: I.A. Exam next year
Replies: 3   Last Post: Mar 10, 2013 7:46 PM

Bauer Kathy

RE: I.A. Exam next year

Our district has the same question.

Kathy Bauer
Wayland- Cohocton HS

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org [mailto:owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org] On Behalf Of Prehn, Lynn M.
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 11:04 PM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: I.A. Exam next year

Does anyone know which students are eligible to take the Integrated Algebra Regents Exam in June 2014?

The reason I ask is because we have students enrolled in a Year 1 of 2 Algebra course right now. So next year they will be taking Year 2, which is not aligned to the common core.

I see the exam is still scheduled and I am guessing that the intent is for any students who have failed to pass in previous attempts.

Any clarification on this issue would be great, as information on where the high school topics will land has been slow to come to the masses.

Lynn Prehn
Galway High School