Topic: Google appears to be systematically destroying the posts made by
Archimedes Plutonium

Replies: 21   Last Post: Mar 2, 2013 3:22 AM

blackhead

Re: Google Groups isn't Wikipedia, so it's not indexed as if it were.

On Mar 1, 8:19 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 28, 1:42 pm, Jeff-Relf.Me <@.> wrote:
>

> >   Google Groups is 100% uncensored, so it isn't fully indexed. Were Google Groups fully indexed, it'd be used to game the system; i.e. people would use it to push up the ranking of certain web sites. Large (sub)threads with lots of authors are more likely to be real; i.e. posts with lots of good replies are more likely to be indexed. Google Groups isn't Wikipedia, so it's not indexed as if it were.
>
> Sounds like a lot of double-speak, and I would hazard to guess
> that Jeff is a employee of Google, perhaps overseeing the blocked
> from view of 2,000 of Archimedes Plutonium's posts since May of 2012.

Honestly, you're not that important; no one here is. Do you honestly
think that someone employed by Google will spend time monitoring your
posts? Think about it: Google returns those search results that are
the most linked, and your posts don't generally generate any replies.
It's nothing personal, but to do purely with the content of your
posts.

Clicking on your Google profile shows that you've generated 20,198
posts since 2008, and people can click on the messages if they want to
view them.

Regards, Larry.

Date Subject Author
2/28/13
Read Google appears to be systematically destroying the posts made by
Archimedes Plutonium
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
2/28/13
Read Re: Google appears to be systematically destroying the posts made by Archimedes Plutonium
David Bostwick
2/28/13
Read Google Groups isn't Wikipedia, so it's not indexed as if it were.
.
3/1/13
Read Re: Google Groups isn't Wikipedia, so it's not indexed as if it were.
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
3/1/13
Read I nominate University of Cincinnati for sci.logic; Utah State
University for sci.physics
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
3/1/13
Read is Jeff Relf a Google employee responsible for the AP missing archive posts?
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
3/1/13
Read To make a lasting/meaninful contribution, edit Wikipedia.
.
3/1/13
Read Re: To make a lasting/meaninful contribution, edit Wikipedia.
Graham Cooper
3/1/13
Read Colleges and Universities hosting the sci. newsgroups, not commercial companies
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
3/1/13
Read Re: To make a lasting/meaninful contribution, edit Wikipedia.
Graham Cooper
3/2/13
Read To make a lasting/meaningful contribution, edit Wikipedia.
.
3/2/13
Read putting sci. newsgroups into the control of Universities as host, not Google
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
3/1/13
Read Re: Google Groups isn't Wikipedia, so it's not indexed as if it were.
David Bostwick
3/1/13
Read Is Dr. Cameron Sullards of Georgia Tech, is he David E. Bostwick in disguise??
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
3/1/13
Read Re: Google Groups isn't Wikipedia, so it's not indexed as if it were.
blackhead
2/28/13
Read Re: Google appears to be systematically destroying the posts made by
Archimedes Plutonium
nuny@bid.ness
3/2/13
Read Re: Google appears to be systematically destroying the posts made by
Archimedes Plutonium
bradguth@gmail.com
3/1/13
Read posting and reading but no more archives Re: Google appears to be
systematically destroying the posts made by Archimedes Plutonium
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
3/1/13
Read Re: posting and reading but no more archives Re: Google appears to
be systematically destroying the posts made by Archimedes Plutonium
David Bernier
3/1/13
Read for David Bernier, Drexel 2,878 but Google archived 2,400 Re: Google
appears to be systematically destroying the posts made by Archimedes Plutonium
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
3/1/13
Read Re: posting and reading but no more archives Re: Google appears to be systematically destroying the posts made by Archimedes Plutonium
David Bostwick